Skip to content


Are you are planning on doing an international short-term program over Winter Break or the Summer? 


For programs not associated with Merrimack College's program partners CAPA or CIEE:

  1. All course work must be pre-approved to ensure transfer of credits. Download and complete the Independent Study Abroad Approval Form (ISAAF). This form requires the signatures of both your advisor and the Office of Global Education before it can be submitted to the Registrar's Office.
  2. After you have submitted your ISAAF, please go to TRAVEL REGISTRATION  

For CAPA and CIEE Summer Programs:

  1. Follow the instructions on below linked pages for course approval information. Do NOT use the above form.
  2. Your travel registration goes through the linked program pages below. (Do NOT use the above link to register your travel. )

If you have any questions, about the process, stop by the GEO in the Red House.