- Qualifying students will be in good academic standing with a minimum 2.8 cumulative GPA. (Faculty-led honors courses require a 3.4 minimum GPA or permission from the faculty leader.)
- Qualifying students will be in good disciplinary standing.
- Semester programs require that students be at least second-semester sophomores and be clear of registration holds.
- Short-term faculty-led programs may/may not be open to first-year. Students should read the specific requirements for short-term courses carefully.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Explore the Merrimack's semester and short-term global programs to get an idea of opportunities that fit your academic needs.
- Then, meet with your academic advisor to discuss how a global program will fit with your academic schedule and goals.
- Stop by the Office of Global Education (23 Rock Ridge Road, the “Red House”) to meet with GEO staff or contact us at GEO@merrimack.edu.